Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

La Vuelta Stage 14: Don Benito to Pico Villuercas (165.7km)

• 28-08-2021 12:30pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭ mewso

Back to climbing today with two cat 1 mountains to look forward to.

As I write the stage is under way and a large breakaway has 8 minutes. Whether they stay away is anyone's guess the way previous stages has gone. Bardet and Champoussin would be favourites from that group I think. Interesting to see how Pidcock goes as he is there too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭ Daroxtar

20% gradient goat tracks covered with a concrete surface

This is the Vuelta :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,194 ✭✭✭✭ Enfilade

Oh that was nasty for Vine there.

🚴‍♂️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭ mewso

Some performance from Vine after the fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,194 ✭✭✭✭ Enfilade

How did he get back even.

🚴‍♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 15,483 ✭✭✭✭ odyssey06

And so Bardet finally gets his stage win and KOM jersey... pity we didn't get a showdown versus Vine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭ retalivity

Didnt see the stage today, catching up now. I see carapaz stepped off today as a dnf, probably shouldnt have ever been in the team, he looked knackered

Advertisement