Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

2016 Mazda 6- what to look out for & exact difference between models?

• 27-08-2021 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭ dinneenp

Hi,

After a lot of toing and froing I'm currently thinking of getting a 2015/6 Mazda 6- extremely comfortable interior, nice trim, lovely body shape. More exciting looking & I prefer the interior to the Skoda Octiva Style. (I test drove a Platinum DSL model). Other runners were BMW 3 or 5 series- more expensive than the Mazda- which seems to be priced very well- any particular reason why?

I've read a few things about them being extremely unreliable but think that's been resolved in the 2015 & 2016 models- correct? When should the timing chain be replaced & how much does it cost? What are the things to watch out for & check when considering buying please?

Lastly, what exactly are the differences between the models; I did a quick google search but couldn't find a comprehensive result.

Thanks,

Pa.

Comments

Advertisement