Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm having a problem with ITV2 auto timer

Options
  • 27-08-2021 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I have a sab box with enigma loaded and discovered that I'm constantly encountering a problem with the auto timers for recording ITV2 programs. The entry appears in the auto timer list but doesn't transfer to the timer list🤔. Anyone know the reason for this and how to correct the issue as I've missed multiple episodes through the years. Ken

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

It's possible you have set too strict a search criteria. I normally set things like "case insensitive" and "partial match". Perhaps you might also need to widen the time range. The example below from the WEBIF makes it easier to see all settings. It is a bit extreme timewise because I never know when an episode might be on.

Post edited by Gerry Wicklow on

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SabUser

Hi Gerry, thanks for the response but I'm not sure that's the issue as I would record often and it only seems to be an issue with ITV2! I'll definitely look at some of your suggestion and see if a partial match works, thanks Ken

Advertisement