Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brain Cancer

Options
  • 26-08-2021 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

My 37 year old fiance was diagnosed with Glioblastoma stage 4 terminal brain cancer last year. Unfortunately there is little here in Ireland and we have failed 3 lines of treatment and also done 3 surgeries. We are now looking to go abroad where there is more trials and options. I am currently looking to the US. Our Oncologist resources are limited and we have had to spend the year researching ourselves but our recent MRI has shown that we are running out of time however he is still clinically well and we want to leave no stone unturned, we are due to get married in a few weeks and we are devastated. Has anyone any experience of securing treatment or trials abroad that could give us some advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@markmoto No more posting in the LTI forum, PM me if you wish to discuss, DO NOT post on thread

Gremlinertia

Advertisement