Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

new/different FTA channels appearing

• 25-08-2021 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this

I have FTA and Saorview going into a combi box 4ife

lately the FTA channels dropped out, then came back again with some missing

I did a total rescan and i've got all the BBCS, ITVs and some of the Channel 4s

but i don't have BBC4 or Sky Arts or Film four or Talking Pictures or Now 70s, 80s, 90s

Instead I have some channels I never had before - Great Movies, Film four + 1, a bunch of european news channels

I've tried scanning the relevant transponders for the missing channels but it's not picking them up which makes me think the box is faulty (e.g. it won't switch off into standby)

anyway I don't know why I'm getting different channels, I'm still picking up the same satellite Astra 28.2, why would I get a whole new bunch?

Comments

Advertisement