Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Coilovers help!

Options
  • 22-08-2021 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello,

I recently got a set of Pro-Sport DZT line coilovers for my audi a4 Sline. After installing & adjusting them to how i wanted them, the rear is set to the max and is a little to high yet for my liking. How would I go about getting as much as an inch or so out of them.

Would getting smaller spring's for the back do the trick?

Or ive also seen some people taking off the adjuster collars to gain roughly another inch out of them, but im unsure if this is possible for the rear aswell.

Any feedback is welcome,

Thanks 😉

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭passatman86

Did you have the car sitting on the ground when tightening them up.

Depends on the car set up - but some allow you to

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭LynchyBai

no, car was on a car lift when they were being tightened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭passatman86

Well in that case look and see if you have access to lower the car onto the ground and tighten the top mounts even. Might help it sit lower. On some of the hondas i worked on this is an option.

Obviously be careful - goes without saying

Advertisement