Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morris guitar

Options
  • 21-08-2021 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Have a Morris guitar MW-05. Never seen one before. Nothing online, Morris guitars seem to be popular in Japan. Mine was built in Korea.

Anyone any info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rustybike

Only info is that I cannot find anything either! Emailed Morris and they couldn't help. Not sure what we've got but I quite like mine. I've looked at a few on eBay and the made in Korea ones have a different label to mine. Good to know there's another one in Ireland:)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭paddie9

Did you find anything, I still found nothing. Serial number didn't seem to make sense either 414008.

Supposedly first 2 numbers are year and second month.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭paddie9

Thinki know now, there was aMarlin MW05. There was some collaboration between the 2 companies, but looks like we've really Marlins

Advertisement