Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage door leak.

Options
  • 21-08-2021 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I have a garage door on my camper (2002 Ahorn) which was badly sealed at the bottom (by me) as the panel had come away slightly from the steel surround. The bottom bit is now damp and going rotten on the inside in one corner as the rain has been running down and getting in to it.. What are my best options here? I could get my cousin who is handy with wood to cut out the offending piece on the inside and replace it, clean the area and reseal the outside or are there any professional outfits who would refurbish the garage door if I took it off and got it to them.. The outside fibreglass shell is fine. It is just the inside at the bottom. See pictures..

Advertisement