Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islam is controlled by women, not men

Options
  • 19-08-2021 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

i got to thinking, after remembering an episode of star trek where there was these green skinned people, The Orions, where the females controlled the males, maybe thats' what is going on in Islam.

I could explain my theory and how what we think we see is actually working in reverse, but i'm afraid i might get my IP address doxed and me gaff burnt down, with me in it.

anyway, i have a completly unrelated theory about Catholics, the priests didn't control the people in the past, Irish and Italian Catholic women were just sex mad and set up this apparatus called the church to force men to have loads of sex with them to "make big families" even though it didn't make a lot of financial sense.

i think the women are behind all this bisexual stuff thse days too, obviously they got fed up of 1 man at a time and wanted multiple, so they invented a thing called bisexual so that the men could get comfortable with the idea of orgies.

Terrible carry on from women, corrupting the poor lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And this ^^^^ is the reason you shouldn't drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Maxxx17

СIn Saudi Arabia for example women were allowed to drive a car only in 2018. Against the backdrop of the struggle for women's rights Islamic feminism was formed. Islamic feminism which is very different from European movements of feminism has emerged against the backdrop of the struggle for women's rights. Feminists often rebuke Muslim women for wearing the hijab playing along with the patriarchy or even riding an electric scooter. 

Advertisement