Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i get 120hz with this monitor on the xbox series s?

Options
  • 16-08-2021 12:11pm

Now I dont know much about this stuff so wondering if anyone can help. Got a series s want to play on 1080 120 fps. Found a monitor the aoc 24g2u. Its on currys and DID as well as amazon. Most likely get it from DID for 250. Anyway will this monitor run rocket league or others at 120 fps on the xbox? Do I need other leads or cables? It says it comes with dp and a hdmi 1.8 whatever that means. Will this allow me to get 120fps on the xbox series s? Also I hear about varible frame rates etc? Whats the story with that stuff on the xbox?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,122 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

From a quick look, it should be okay. It supports Freesync, as does an XBox series S.

Advertisement