Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Issues with Zanussi Electric Cooker

• 15-08-2021 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I recently bought a new Zanussi electric cooker & noticed three issues with it. The model number for it is ZCV46250XA.

The first is that when food is cooked in the main oven, the food is not cooked evenly. As in, if I were to put a pizza in the oven, one side of the pizza would be cooked to the point of being burnt whilst the other side would be cooked just right when it's ready to take out of the oven. Has anyone ever had this issue before with a Zanussi electric cooker?

The second is that when I use any of the hobs on top of the oven, after a short while a marking appears underneath the glass of the hob. I've added a photo of what it looks like. Has anyone ever seen this happen to a hob before? The pots that we are using with this cooker are brand new as well so there isn't any dirt on the base of them nor were they moved around on the hob when it was in use. It took about 3 to 4 days before the marking underneath the hob faded, yet that happened after only 20 minutes of use at a medium heat. I've used the hob for longer since then & at higher temperatures, this has resulted in the markings staying much longer & in some cases are showing permanently it seems. I've never seen this happen with any electric cooker I've used in the past.

Lastly, the timer on the oven will only go to 2 hours & 30 minutes. Our previous cooker's timer would go for many hours more than that. Would this be a fault with the cooker as well? Or does anyone else have a similar Zanussi cooker that can confirm that the timer on their cooker is the same?

Advertisement