Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh No sir...I must say you're wrong....

Options
  • 14-08-2021 9:54pm

So..lol .. someone who I inhabited with..tried to throw this in in an argument a while ago...and tried to make it sound like it wasn't!! I e that I was this vain bitch!

Anyhow...I am a person who needs alone time... something covid had highlighted for me!! Nothing more I love than getting engrossed in a good film..by my self...

Now the person and argument who highlighted it is irrelevant.. however since they brought it up...I felt I needed to question it for me because they obviously felt that way...

I like to have some time to myself in my room...I've always done it..since I as a teenager...

I often have the mirror in front of me...am listening to music and sometimes I try outfits on..other times I'm just in my room listening to music...this is what they said was abnormal

Anyway old inhabitant...made a big deal of this as if to say that I was weird, crazy,strange, not normal..tbf they did that over a lot of things so I take it with a pinch of salt...but

I did question my reasons for looking in the mirror, trying on clothes, listening to music, doing my makeup whilst doing so... because I know I can be vain but I know that is not the reasoning...

I have done this....ie looking in the mirror, trying on clothes, fixing my makeup since I was a teenager..and I looked it up and actually I totally related to it...it's a form of meditation...now I'm not 'into' meditation...but something that struck me when I googled...you know...spending time with yourself in the mirror...was that! You wanted to be alone with yourself and that is very much I guess what I like about it!!!

Anyway.im not sure I explained that right but...any other 'weird' things that you find meditative?

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

Advertisement