Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dimmable warm white LED strip?

Options
  • 14-08-2021 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'd like to install a LED strip in a bedroom. It needs to be warm white and dimmable. (I don't want to bother with the expensive Wi-Fi solutions).

Screwfix seems to have only one complete dimmable set, and it includes an IR remote control https://www.screwfix.ie/p/lap-fc3w5dc-led-striplight-variable-white-5000mm-19w/897fh ; the reviews say the LEDs are fine but the remote is finicky. And I don't really need an IR remote, I want a dimmer/switch fixed in one place.

All other Screwfix sets are non-dimmable as far as I could work out; there are dimmable Aurora strips, but no dimmable drivers for them.

Where can I get a dimmable warm white (or variable white) set? I want everything including the dimmer/switch itself, and installation instructions too :)

Advertisement