Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The landing

Options
  • 12-08-2021 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭

A plane was coming into land, the Captain picks up his mike and says to the passengers,

"Ladies and gentleman, we will soon be landing, please put your trays up and fasten your seat belt"

Turning to the co-pilot he said "Then I am off to the hotel, shave shower and screw that's blond stewardess stupid"

Unfortunately he hadn't switched the mic off, the blond stewardess hearing this started to run toward the cockpit to tell the Captain he had left the mic on.

A little old lady said to her as she passed "There's no rush my dear, he has to have a shave and a shower first"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement