If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Looking for something like this

  • 12-08-2021 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,567 ✭✭✭✭ Spook_ie

    To cover the open end of a new FTTH install. Any idea what to call it and who sells them?