Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

''National'' Fast Food Outlets and the element they attract.

Options
  • 11-08-2021 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

I have lived in the same area for 5 years and have the following outlets a short walk or drive away. I have been to them all, Day and Night and have come to

the conclusion that each attracts a different class of people. I have..

Mc Donalds Burgers ets

Burgerking Burgers etc

Chopped Salad mainly and recently Neat Pizza

Hillbillys Chicken ala KFC type of stuff

Abrakebabra Kebabs, Burgers.

I have rated them through going in,,walking by and what a Garda I know says

There is nothing scientific about this and is just my opinion.

Best down to worst.

Chopped. Healthy,Business type who care about litter, environment, and seem to have a few bob

Mc Donalds. A lot of families with small kids,Married,Mortgage etc

Burgerking, A big rougher mostly single 20 somethings who will go to Mc Donalds when they have kids, Mortgage etc

Abracababra.A bit knackery but I see older people in there too but a bit dodgy at night I would say

Hillbillys. Total kip that attracts ''Souped Up'' Golf drivers with their mots who constantly rearrange their balls with a constant hand down the front of their

tracksuit bottoms, Spotless Nike runners and fond of a spliff (I like their burgers though)

I am only talking Daytime/Early evening but having said that I would prefer the last 2 if I was wobbley walking home late, With a few on board !🙃

Comments

Advertisement