Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Umarex VFC HK416A5 GBBR

• 11-08-2021 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15 HailLordChanka

Have a VFC 416A5 GBBR that I haven't got the space to keep. Is in very good condition, only a few minor scratches on the rail system. Has less than 5k rounds put through it. Only been fielded once, kept in a closet otherwise. It's certainly an impressive piece, good gas consumption, I would expect 3+ mags in good weather before it started to run more sluggishly. Fires at roughly 300 FPS last time I checked, but it has a built in NPAS system, so it's fairly adjustable.

Asking 450 for the HK416A5 itself.

30 for each mag, 5 mags in total. One has a broken bolt lock so that one I would sell for 15 instead. Total 135.

Also comes with a TM VPG that I stuck on there, not adding to the price for it.

Total price for everything is 585, which is just about the same price I payed for the rifle initially at 550.

Willing to discuss postage, otherwise if you are in Cork I could organise a collection.

Post edited by HailLordChanka on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement