Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Opinion on Automatic Opel Insignias

• 10-08-2021 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ readysetgo

Hi,

don't know much about cars but i'm moving to automatic and need a larger saloon or suv, budget about 10k.

From what little I know i'd have an image of opel/vauxhall not being great.

Anybody have any feedback on what I should look out for or totally avoid?(i.e, dodgy years/specs/engines to avoid, poor auto gear box etc)

Price wise they are cheaper, for instance i'd be choosing between a 2012 Skoda Superb and a 2015 Insignia roughly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ readysetgo

might add i do most of my driving on poor enough windy country road if this makes any difference!!

am open to anyone with more knowledge advising on the best car!! passat, mondeo, 508, a6? or are they much of a muchness?

Advertisement