Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf societies in Dublin open to new people?

Options
  • 07-08-2021 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi

I would like to get into golf to play only occasionally (don't want to join club as don't feel will play enough to justify membership fees)...

Anyone know any golf societies in Dublin that welcome new people...would ideally like to join a society that has a fair few people in 20's/30's too as would also like to meet new people around my age too :)

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Boards golf society maybe? Not based in Dublin but lot of people travel all over the place to play good courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Hi Sean. I’ve sent you a private message about this.

Glenn.

Advertisement