Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anyone out there?

• 07-08-2021 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Lead guitarist / vocalist searching desperately for other committed members to join a band with.

I am a committed and enthusiastic musician. I have demos for anyone interested in listening. I have vast experience of playing live, supporting well known acts, touring nationally and internationally and also song-writing. I am seeking like-minded musicians who want to write, record and perform and see what level can be attained from this project. I am 31 years old so guys/ gals in around a similar age would be ideal but then again who cares.

Ideally a 2nd guitarist, bassist and Drummer would be great to start with and afterwards expansion can be considered. If you also sing then brilliant!

My musical influences differ greatly but this project in mind is leaning towards indie, alt rock yada yada yada. I cannot describe it guys just ask for my demos and I will happily forward them on to you.

I can see potential so sharing this with the right members would be great.

hoping to get a response!

Happy weekend

Comments

Advertisement