Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist seeks guitarist/bassist to collaborate - Cork City - Punk/Grunge/Alt.Rock/Riff heavy pop

Options
  • 07-08-2021 12:35am

Vocalist (40s) looking for a guitarist and/or bassist to write some songs and have a bit of craic. Busy with family so it'll be a backburner hobbie thing but it'd be cool to have a creative outlet. Into: Punk Rock, Pearl Jam, music with a bit of teeth, The Wildhearts, The Replacements, Jimmy Eat World, NIN, Nirvana, dEUS, QOTSA, The Afghan Whigs, Billy Ballsack and the Sack Ball Seven. "The Knack and the Bay City Rollers being molested by Black Flag and Black Sabbath".

Email some riffs and ideas back and forth and then maybe a get a regular jam going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Grotto Wah

Hi .. I’m doing psychedelic punk (my stuff from 80s-90s) ,writing stuff in the same style & few covers ..jus me & a drummer at d mo ... my stuff is on you tube ...Freak Electric..advance side a ..& b ..also Octafish ..dirt filth & mayhem .. wahay Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DaithiFloyd

Hi Brick. 27yo electric guitar player (beginner to moderate skills) based in Cork city in case you are interested ! :D

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. The stuff sounds cool but not really my cup of tea. Good luck with it though.

Advertisement