Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subsciption & the New Site

Options
  • 04-08-2021 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I noticed over the weekend that my subscription to Boards kicked in. With the new look site- what exactly are you getting for your money? I'm wondering if I should have actually cancelled it? I'm sure lots of people have auto-renewal on and didn't think about their subscription in light of the recent changes.

Many thanks.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I renewed in December, but I am failing to see what I am getting now for the payment. Yes, its about supporting the site, but Im getting ads all over the place now. It's really annoying on the mobile site. There seems to be no differentiator between a sub and non-sub. I raised this a few weeks ago when the site went live, and assumed it was just a transition page. Is it possible to turn off the advertising on subscriber accounts because its really annoying.

Wait...

People pay to use Boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Have the subscription subs disappeared?

Advertisement