Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsica - One Ticket

Options
  • 02-08-2021 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi.

I’m looking into doing a trip next summer where we spend one week in Calvi in Corsica and follow this up with another week to ten days in Majorca.

There aren’t any direct flights from Ireland to Corsica, so we’ll have to fly via the Uk or mainland France to get there.

What I’m wondering is - is there any way to book the flights over on a single ticket?

By this I mean - if our first flight is delayed and we missed the onward flight to Corsica - we would be put on the next available flight without having to fully rebook and lose our money.

Only worried about it because I’m travelling with two young kids so would cost a fortune to rebook for us all at short notice.

thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Hmm if it were me, I'd book an open jaw ticket - Dub - Calvi / Palma - Dub. There are flights via Paris with Air France but you would have to transfer from CDG to Orly. Depending on when, you could take a late flight to CDG and o/n in Paris. Getting from Calvi to Palma might be an issue - long connections with flights and the ferry takes 24 hours + , not something I'd like to do with 2 young kids in tow.

Advertisement