Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a good replacement for a Samsung galaxy S6?

Options
  • 01-08-2021 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭

I have been happy with my Galaxy S6 but thinking of an upgrade to a new phone with Android 11. Finding it hard to find the same same size phone as my S6 (its not edge model)

so looking for:

AMOLED Screen, Same size as my S6 (5.1") , Centre located camera(s) at the rear, physical home button (but not essential) , another Samsung make (but not essential) , hardly any bloatware (or that can be easily rooted so can get rid of the bloatware), camera of the S6 quality with pro settings such as ISO select and shutter and manual focus. Octa-core processor, 3or4gb ram, 32GB or 64GB storage.

price around 150eur unlocked or locked to Tesco Mobile.

Nearest i have found is a refurbished galaxy S7 which is same size - but then its an old discontinued phone and max of android 8 oreo. All the new Samsung phones I have seen on display shelves at the moment are all tall ones now these days.

any ideas/suggestions?

Advertisement