Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heart of Saturday Night RTE 1

• 31-07-2021 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching?

Not bad entertainment for a Saturday night

Some great performances

Nice tribute to Dolores

And no misery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Thought it was very good, presenter was very good- not Una from tipperary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Better than I expected! Tuned in last night as the Saw Doctors are my all time favourite group and I'm a big fan of Imelda May. Though Davy and Leo might as well not have bothered as whoever was doing the sound seemed to have their mics at as low a volume as they could manage.

Incidentally are the Tommy Tiernan shows which follow it brand new or repeats? I've been looking for the TT Show discussion that was here but can't find it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jesus Christ I just heard the most pretentious go lassy go

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭Xander10

I tuned in and tuned out 5 minutes later. some awful wailing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Not sure if there's a thread on this. Hope rte stick with this for years to come. Both presenters are so likeable and the musics great. Get a studio audience like jools and this will grow and grow. Sooo much better than some ray Darcy or Tommie tiernan borefest

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

I agree this is a very good "Irish Jools Holland" type show.

But whatever you're into.. frankly I find this show mostly a borefest. Bring me a new season of Tommy Tiernan anyday.

Advertisement