Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A gal and her boyfriend tried to mug me off this evening

Options
  • 30-07-2021 7:22pm

Emphasis on "tried to".

She was a dime.

Hey boyfriend fell out of the genetic-mutation tree and hit every branch on the way down.

For some reason I seem to consistently attract negative attention from that type (especially on the Luas between Tallaght and St James's).

I was riffling through my latest set of downloads on my music player (the new Simon Patterson BTW, "Beyond" - better than sex), when I hear this sound behind me which I initially thought was a cat hissing.

I didn't bother to turn around but felt this gaze on me whilst they walked by, come to see this blonde dime piece to my right, and this horrid looking Joe Viteralli looking stunt double beside her.

He turns about, stares right at me as if to say, "this here? this is my territory".

He continues to stare right at me clearly being confrontational so I eventually just kind of give them a good dose of derisory laughter, and they both sheepishly mince off.

Is it just me or should a gal like that not be some junior Doctors trophy girlfriend?

Why do they insist on hooking up with social welfare beneficiaries?

Do they not have greater aspirations than cashing state funded child support cheques for the foreseeable future?

And given that my very existence seems to cause deathly insult to their type, will there come a point in the near future that I will need to discontinue commuting via the Luas entirely?

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

Advertisement