Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

view latest post not working

Options
  • 30-07-2021 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've noticed since the revamp that when I click on "view latest post" I get directed to the first page of the thread, is there a fix for this, thanks in advance.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

That only happens the first time you click on the link. You only have to do it once (for each thread).

Yeah, it's annoying though. I would also like if clicking on View Latest Post actually brought you to the latest post. Instead it seems to bring you to the latest unread (by you) post.

Woops, duplicate post!

EDIT: Fixed now, but I can't delete this post?!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭unit 1

Still not working, any fix for this?

I really want to have the ability to see the latest post in a thread not, the latest unread (by me) post.

To the OP's question though, and I'm just guessing here, but maybe the information for the latest unread post (by me) was not carried over from the old site?

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭unit 1

Well I would have thought that "view latest post" would be just that, and its all somewhat confusing, I guess patience is required lol.

• Advertisement
Advertisement