Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Anyone for a game of Pandemic??? No?" The T&BG General Chat thread.

Options
  • 27-07-2021 3:23pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

This is the official thread for chatting on the forum, a thread where you can ask anything, don't have to stay on topic, and just chat and hang out with fellow tabletop/board gamers. The forum rules still apply, as does Boards, but unless a topic is taking up pages and pages, I won't be spinning out anything into it's own thread.

Thanks,

CIAB

Anyweay, I might as well get this started. How's Covid been treating everyone? I'm just waiting on my second dose now, have been lucky enough to avoid it so far. The pandemic has definitely killed any desire to play Pandemic ever again though.

Comments

I don't want to look like shill, but a new boardgame shop needs all the help it can get. One opened near me, beside the Square at Tallaght. Called Underworld Games. It is very nice and modern. Not a lot of stock variety yet (Dominion, Ticket to Ride, Gloomhaven sort of stuff) but a lot of Warhammer and some DnD.

Re Pandemic: We have started meeting for games since a few weeks. It is so great to finally be getting together, but no one asks for Pandemic yet :)

Looks like this part of the forums is killed by the upgrade. No one calls in here any more 😔

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Tis pretty quiet alright. Not sure I can do loads about it either, as you say a lot of people have been chased away by the new upgrade, and until navigation is sorted or improved, then this forum is pretty hard to find unless you've already been here posting.

Anything I can do will also be screaming into the void a bit too, as the discoverability of this place is shot.

Maybe we could spam it onto front page 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I have bought a ridiculous amount of second hand warhammer that I need to offload for some models and paint for others.

This problem started before the pandemic however...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Right, slightly belated Merry Christmas everyone, hope all went well for you all!

CIAB

Advertisement