Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

is paper vacc document ok for for Ryanair and for French officials

Options
  • 27-07-2021 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Firstly my wife and I flew to Carcassnne last sat 24 th with no problem, we had our vaccination digital certs. The French immigration scanned our certs.

a few days earlier a cousin flew to Malaga with only the paper proof that she had vaccine( having filled in all docs as required by Spain

No problem there.

My friends who live in Northern ireland are long vaccinated, . The system for digital certs only started a day or two ago and they have been advised that it may take up to 72 hours.

They are due to fly to Carcassonne on thurs 29th. I feel that their paper certs , detailing the vaccine they got ,and time of vaccination will be sufficent for Ryanair and for the French immigration.

Anyone know for certain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Vaccinated outside the EU may cause a problem if they don't have the official digital cert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

Thank you Caranica,

digital certs only began in Northern Ireland ,perhaps ,yesterday.

I am hoping someone will know of a similiar traveller over the last week

Regards

Advertisement