Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 4 in 1 garden multi tool

Options
  • 27-07-2021 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Not sure if posting this in the right place, for my own reasons i want to get my hands on one of these machines, the florablast one, not the one coming up in Aldi but the Lidl one.

Does anyone know know of a Lidl store in the northeast that have them in stock please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

If it's the strimmer, hedge trimmer, yoke, I'd not bother, I bought in and it lasted 45 mins of hedge trimming and gears went on it, bought a Stihl hedge trimmer, and have it 5 yrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭Dohvolle

I have the Florabest one. Bought in 2016. Got it serviced in 2019. In my last house it was used to cut the entire lawn after winter, as the elec hover mower just wasn't able. Since moving to the current house in 2019 have made greater use of the hedge trimmer and mini chainsaw attachment.

Only problem I have had is I lost the spring on the grass strimmer attachment, but I found sticking a piece of old sponge where spring was supposed to go does the job. The Auto feed for the cord rarely works at this level anyway.

€150 and I have got 5 seasons from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Advertisement