Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to see your "followed forums "

Options
  • 24-07-2021 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

I seem to be able to see "my threads" (albeit I can't see easily if there are new posts ) but the forums followed tab seem to be gone.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,034 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You can't at the moment. It's on the list.

There are a couple of big threads about the problems with the new platform.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

I'm baffled how so much basic functionality missing wasn't flagged in testing or evaluating the new software.

The site is basically unusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

If you click your profile icon top left there is a list. But it's not the same thing. Only works in the desktop version for me. Nothing on mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,450 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

On mobile click on Categories, scroll down to the parent topic, e.g. Social and Fun, click on this and then click the cog beside the forum until want e.g. After Hours and select follow.

When you have followed all the ones you want go back to Categories, change the View from All to Followed and you'll see your followed forums.

I'm not sure if this works on desktop, but it makes navigation easier on mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Does anyone know how to delete old pms. I’ve got loads of them that I had already deleted but now they’re all back again and I can’t see any way to delete them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭Tork

All I could fill with mine was "hide" them. I was surprised to see them all back again because I thought I'd deleted the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Go to the bottom and go to my bookmarks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Just pushed every button on my profile and still can’t see how to delete old pms. Can’t see how to hide them and my bookmarks just takes me to a page that says I have no discussions. Thanks for both suggestions. This new site is a bit odd or maybe it’s just me🤪

Advertisement