Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBT instructors and schools

Options
  • 23-07-2021 9:57pm

Another user on here @nigeldaniel suggested it might be a clever idea to create a new thread about who is currently still in business offering IBT instruction and about general availability of training. I hope this is okay with the mods. Perhaps if the forum has space, it could become a separate sticky compared with the other main thread on a similar topic.

I'm currently looking to redo my IBT after I foolishly allowed it to expire. Up until now I have been relying on public transport but I recently again started working in the hospitality industry, so my hours vary quite a lot and are often not that suitable to taking public transport before I used to have a 125 scooter, but this time I'm looking to upgrade to a proper A class motorbike, I would really appreciate if there is an instructor somewhere in the country that's willing to take me on in the next while. So, I can do the necessary training if it helps, I live in Mayo.

Comments

I see this forum is nice and active since the "Upgrade"

If anyone here is reading this and looking for a more active forum motorcyclists in Ireland then you can head over to this sub on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MotoIRELAND

Advertisement