Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DS Automobiles

Options
  • 22-07-2021 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

I noticed a few new DS7 Crossback's in Gowan Motors on the Navan Road the other day, so I checked the DS Automobiles website, and to my surprise, the site is working again, but no sign of where the garages are.

Back story on the website - This site was working a few years ago, however it was full of bugs and would keep crashing if you tried the build a car. then about 2 years ago the website was removed.

Now that the Gowan Group has taken over the importing and selling of Citroën & DS Automobiles here in Ireland again since April 2021, I wonder which garages around the country will carry the franchise.

Comments

Advertisement