Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

galibier sizing

• 22-07-2021 5:32pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭ magicbastarder

i've never bought shorts online before, except for the boards kit; is galibier fairly standard sizing wise?

i've always bought medium, am a medium in gist and the verge sizing in medium fits me but wouldn't want to be any more snug - so i assume M in galibier bib shorts is the way to go too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭ Luxman

You’re in fairly safe hands I would say. Order two sizes and return one that doesn’t fit. They are super for returns etc. I know of one bib where they say clearly it’s “Italian race fit” so order up a size

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ Raam

I have medium. 6'3", 73kg... bit snug for me. Wearable but if I was ordering again, I'd get large.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭ Alanbt

The size guide they give is pretty good. As above if they say Italian sizing or race fit then go up a size. Great for returns or swapping, I asked about swapping a pair of shorts for larger one and new pair was in the post straight away, before I’d even sourced envelope to send back original pair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ TheBlaaMan

Very good on returns. 185cm 78kg and Large is perfect. I'd say they size accurately, not "Italian"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭ magicbastarder

i'm over 10cm shorter than you and maybe 5kg lighter (i hope!) so medium hopefully sounds like a safe enough bet.

anyone have any opinions as to classique vs peloton vs energie vs regale? bear in mind that i don't usually spend more than three hours in the saddle at a tims

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,883 ✭✭✭✭ dahat

Taller & heavier but wear large in both Verge & Galibier.

Energie shorts are my go to in the range though size large has been stocked out for a while now.

cheers, i ordered the equipe aero, mainly because they have them on sale in medium (but not large) with approx €15 off.

was very happy with these so ordered a second pair - good service, i placed the order on tuesday night and the postman just dropped them off. and they'd thrown a snood in for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭ Randy Archer

The sizings cited on the website are accurate

you won’t regret ordering from galibier . The clothing is quality and the customer service is excellent. Delivery is fast too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ cletus

My third order this year from Galibier is sitting at home at the moment.

There better be a bloody free pair of socks or something in this one

• Advertisement
Advertisement