Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rte gardening heros show.

Options
  • 21-07-2021 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

Ireland’s Garden Heroes’ starts on Thursday, July 22, at 8.30pm, on RTÉ One

Might be worth a look.. meet Jim once nice chap. (Not plugging the show just a heads up for those who might be interested)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I find a garden is a personal thing and hate when they are pitted against each other to find a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Ardrageen

I enjoyed seeing the three gardens last night but why must every Irish garden show be competitive. Get rid of the judges and show more of the gardens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Yeah I agree. Some beautiful gardens . They could have spent more time on each garden or cut out the best garden each week bit and maybe do a special show at then end of the series to pick their favourite. But all in all enjoyable.

Advertisement