Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭archfi

The battery is running out on his voice.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,181 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

In my youth I remember as a chisler going in to de shoemakers, you would come out feeling a tad stoned from all the chemicals on the go in the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,764 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

That instant contact glue was some stuff. You couldn't buy it anywhere.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

If I had a euro for every time Joe has asked "How did you manage during the lockdown"

Fcuk me - its that going to be his default question from now until he retires when he has nothing else to ask a caller.

M

We didn't have John Deere tractors and fancy tech for farming a hundred years ago, things move on.

• Advertisement

Another cosy slide into 3pm for Joe, the Jag's warmed up and the aircon is chilling the arse of the seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,971 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

If you had then you'd have Joe's salary for the year 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭cozar

Another plug for his "meaning of life".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

This aud lad is a local councillor in Donegal and says sure no one ever needed planning permission when I were young and nothing bad was ever built!!

Someone should point out the bungalow/ mansion blitz and de mica crisis and that they want billions now to fund their incompetence up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭busunderer

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Dont have time to read full posts, but this seemed to have a few votes, it was easiest to edit too! Any issues please contact de Live Lahn to complain, TYFYS, Wash yis er hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,848 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I shop in marks and spencers the odd time and definitely seen some empty shelves especially at the start of Brexit and products gone....but not a bad thing if it forces them to switch to Irish suppliers.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

he does be listening to de BBC Wirtled Service early in de mornings and says to himself dat will be me one day

Our Corespondent Abroad with Joseph Duffy

in deed it will in deed it in will

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Make sure to avoid shopping in the mary st branch of m&s caller.

I miss the fancy blue eggs an dat from de special breeds, had a very good flavour and splendid for baking.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,848 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Oh yeah I got those a few times! Very tasty.

Ah sure it's only the odd thing, first world problems. Aldi do a very nice posh egg.

Lidl paddling pool in a shared communal area of apartment blocks... not allowed.

Dooagh Famine Museum in Donegal: dreadful.

Long long marriages, can you beat it? (Yawn)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,971 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

On today's Liveline.

• Man who says his 5 year old kid can't use a paddling pool in an apartment and was accosted by security guards.
    • The famine museum in Donegal that doesn't give you food for though.
    • Joe introduces a clip of an auld lad and says that he is 57 years married. The clip is of the auld lad saying "I'm 57 years married, Joe". Can anybody beat that, seze Joe. I presume he means if you are married longer and not the element of surprise about the content of the clip.

All this and not a screwdriving burglar for love nor money from 1:45......

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He sounded very giddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Didnt hear the promo but I've been to the famine museum in Donegal twice and enjoyed it on both occassion, last time was maybe four years ago or so. Its very make shift and rough around the edges, or at least it was, but I liked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

This new touch site S****, started to respond above yesterday has to tune out, spent the morning trying to delete, cleared cache, cookies etc, so just ignore, had to post to clear so I could post a comment

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

there could be a ding dong here if she comes on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,652 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

She said it's a kip

Joe having a go, he must have been charged when going in the other week aftEr asking them "do you know who I am?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Of course talking about death Famine and hearse. The man needs serious psychiatric help.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Joe picking a topic that includes a nice long title that he can keep repeating to keep the clock ticking over.

So now we're attacking businesses based on a string of tweets? This guy already sounds fed up of Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

What's today's discussion, a museum in Donegal? WTF?

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

It's a safe house with no keys.

M

It's about time this 'famine' terminology was banned and genocide was used to describe what happened...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Don't be boring Joe with your rural lifestyle.

Advertisement