Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭avfc1874

I switched off when the first caller started crying yesterday, and won't be listening today, these calls are just to try to make Joe look caring and he will be on sad voice overload, with each caller being sadder and sader,

Another group box ticked for Joe in the Aras, it's all for the long game purpose

I say it each year, but de self-published bukes need to be promoted in October if they are to be available for consideration, ordering and posting etc in time for Christmas presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,679 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Is it a late start here or is the stream miles behind again ?

I carry one copy of a bad CF gene, glad I didn’t have any children.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Joe kicks off with extra sombre, caring and concerned voice (otherwise known as "fake voice #2")

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭One Who Waits...

I a wordild where a talentless radio presenter earns €400K per annum for 6 hours 15 minutes 'work' a week, everyone should get everything they want.

His father gave a bad gene too. And you seem to be a responsible Mum.

Yank ?

Put on Yank accent ?

Were are you originally from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Tunes in... CF.... tunes out.

How many listeners is Duffy losing every day?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

pre tears again today. another day of propaganda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

He keeps saying it, but is it beyond doubt that this helps those with the gene issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

very low on facts here I must say. What’s the business with the Gege. Why does it matter? Is the drug less effective with that? What’s the monthly cost per person projected to be? Answer those Joe & cawlurs and can the hysterics and fake caring voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,765 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Another set-up by the CF campaign.

If she already knew she possessed the gene, she'd bloody well be right in feeling guilty.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Deeec

Im very smpathetic of their situation but us general public cannot do anything about this. Is shouldnt be on liveline

• Registered Users Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭Tow

I don't see the American government paying a cent for the treatment or your standard American health insurance paying.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Joe's voice is really pissing me off: " but it's not your {quiver} fault {end quiver}"

The top presenters’ salaries would go quite a way to help pay for that medication.

So, she's going to go ahead and have a kid, rolling the dice on CF?

Fecking irresponsible clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭Tow

She has CF and wants help to have children, so more people can suffer from it????!!!

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,971 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Good point. That way they are ready to be thrown onto the Hallowe'en bonfires.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

If he actually cared like he’s letting on to, he’d put a bit of Milan out of his earnings on the table and urge a few high rollers to match it.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Paul on

15 is over 12

Tune in tomorrow for other astonishing revelations !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I am not even sure that he is listening to the callers. He just seems to be obsessed with the cost of the drug. The caller gives their story, he never reverts to what they have just said.....just gives a big sigh.......and then talks about the cost/availability of the drug.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

If there are ongoing negotiations between Gov and the company then surely this isn't fecking helping???

He's keeping a straight face because he knows the chances of conning a cawlur into letting him do a funeral live on air is middling to high and he doesn't want to blow his chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭One Who Waits...

Excuse the ignorance, so to speak, but when does Michael D's term in office end? Will Joe throw his over-sized hat in the ring at the next election or continue to milk €400K at RTÉ for another few years?

The Áras would be a €150K drop in salary for Joe. Maybe NK could renegotiate...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Deeec

He didnt even know this callers child was a girl! - no research whatsoever

Will Versatis do any good?

• Advertisement

Tuned in today to hear that Joe's having his annual The 12 days of Cystic.

Advertisement