Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Defective Spin Bike.

• 19-07-2021 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Purchased a spin bike from Decathlon Ireland online. Delivered last Friday on setting up found the bike console (Display speed/distance/time etc) not working. Followed online url page to resolve. But no luck. Either it's the internal wiring of the bike or the console is dead.

Contacted Decathlon within two hours to tell them. Got response back today that as it's not a 'Decathlon passion brand' and not "Decathlon made" so they can't support it as such and that they have contacted the manufacturer to see if they can work out with them to repair the bike. Ends with 'hopefully they get back to me soon with a solution'

In cases like this, would it not be normal business practice from the reseller to send a replacement bike and collect the faulty one and deal with the manufacturer themselves later on with the faulty bike? I mean it didn't work out of the box and it's pretty useless as is. 

Just concerned they seem to be directing the onus back to the manufacturer and that the resolution time is somewhat open ended. Maybe it's standard, but it seems a little strange. Was a expensive enough purchase so pretty disappointed I'm presently stuck with something not working.

Comments

Advertisement