Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRC National Competition and Kiel Cup - 24th and 25th July 2020

Options
  • 19-07-2021 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

The National Association of Sporting Rifle & Pistol Clubs will hold a National Competition in BRC Shooting Club, Bohernabreena Road, Tallaght, Co. Dublin on Saturday, 24th and 25th of July 2021.

Disciplines:

[SPR50 ] Sporting Rifle - 50m Prone

[FSPR50 ] Field Sporting Rifle - 50m Prone

[OFSPR50] Open Field Sporting Rifle - 50m Prone

[TR50 ] Target Rifle - 50m Prone

[TR100 ] Target Rifle - 100m Prone

[SPR100 ] Sporting Rifle - 100m Prone

[FSPR100 ] Field Sporting Rifle - 100m Prone

[OFSPR100] Open Field Sporting Rifle - 100m Prone

[BR50HV] 50m Benchrest – Heavy Varmint

[BR50LV] 50m Benchrest – Light Varmint

[BR50IS] 50m Benchrest – International Sporter

[BR50FS] 50m Benchrest – Factory Sporter

[BR50SA] 50m Benchrest – Semi Auto

BRC Will also hold a silhouettes side match as part of the Kiel Cup.

http://nasrpc.ie/national-competition-brc-shooting-club-july-2021/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭clivej

Good days competitions shooting at BRC yesterday. Nice to meet up with friends again after this lockdown. And to make new friends. Great bunch of lads there and the range is fantastice, with your new range coming along very well. Those silhouettes are not as easy to shoot as I thought, you boys make it look simple. 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Saw your scores on an email I got this morning Clive, awesome shooting altogether especially in competition. Congratulations on your gold medal and personal best scores, all the practice paid off.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭clivej

Cheers mate,

The Anschutz 1710 is unbelievable. In all my years shooting I have never had such an accurate 22lr rifle. I've only had it a couple of weeks now and managed to find ammo that shoots well thru it, RWS R50, with Center X not far behind.

My first 100m card was very good, but I got tired on the second card where I dropped 5 points, I'll do better next time, hoepfully. 🤣

And I must shot the silhouettes again, not easy but good fun. 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭NASRPC

A big thank you to Michael, Alan, Frank and all the gang in BRC for this past weekend's National Competition. A lot of work went into getting the range ready and setting up stats etc.

Congratulations to East Coast on winning the Kiel Cup!!

Results are available at:

http://nasrpc.ie/brc-shooting-club-national-july-24-25.../

Advertisement