Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Oral Sex

Options
  • 18-07-2021 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Oral Sex.

Say you were on the receiving end of some very bad practices and the person delivering your 'experience' was doing a lousy job. Would you say something or let it be?

I have been lucky enough to have been on the receiving end of a few OS encounters, mostly good, though some not so.

I have never admitted to the bad ones that they were.

I don't consider for one moment that all of my deliveries were exemplary or that I am some master of the arts, I am not.

Do you speak up or shut up?

What got me thing of this? I was re-watching Chasing Amy.

https://youtu.be/VD26xyWewcE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Jesus Christ

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Had you paid them before or after you complained. Maybe push for a discount or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'd say he got a fair few in his lifetime. What's a better chat up line than 'I'm literally the son of God, I can turn water into wine'?

But like most things sex related in this country, there's still this sense of hush, don't talk about it kinda vibes. Most people won't say anything for fear of either ruining it or a disagreement they couldn't be arsed getting into. But a good, healthy sexual relationship involves a lot of feedback and direction, at least in the beginning, in order to get to know each others most enjoyable actions. People would be surprised what they might be into if they only spoke up...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭seenitall

The last guy where it was bad, was a good few years ago and he’s actually a good friend of mine. So I couldn’t very well say: “This is awful, man, let’s skip it.” I also would never have the patience to get into a “let’s learn together” type situation with him, as it was just a quick fling between friends. So what I actually did was tell him he was great at it lol. But I reckon no harm done, since he has the kind of technique he has, it obviously works for some women, no?

Oh I just remembered another one, more recently, a very similar style that I just don’t like (“slobbering dog” as I like to call it). I didn’t bother saying anything about it to that one either, cos frankly the guy was a handful in bed and his oral technique was the least of my problems.

Or maybe, I just don’t like hurting people’s feelings!

I wouldn't say anything for fear of blowing things out of proportion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's like pizza - even if it's bad, it's better than none.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭YellowLead

I think it depends! Somebody where it’s just a one off or quick fling, I wouldn’t bother say anything. Somebody I’m interested in dating properly and it’s going somewhere - I’d say it. Not in a complaint way or that they are ‘bad’ at it, more along the lines of asking if they could do more of this or that or whatever. To be honest quite a few men ask if what they are doing is okay, so that’s always an opener to get things adjusted if necessary. Some men just do whatever their past girlfriend liked (I don’t blame them I can see the sense in that strategy) - not realising that we are all different.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Must be some new techniques: oral sex and Do you speak up or shut up?.. or swallow perhaps

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement