Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cx tubular wheel and fixed wheel for sale

• 18-07-2021 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭

Front tubular cx wheel and tub. It is an old mavic tubular rim mounted to a shiny unbranded hub. FMB supermud tubular stuck on. Includes skewer.

Honestly, wheel is true and bearings are great but it is a good bit heavier than my race wheels. The tub has been used for many seasons and I just felt it was starting to lose a little grip. Glen Kinning talks about it here and how to prolong the life out of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JojdYto-jU

If you're dipping you're toe in cyclocross and have a cantilever bike, buy this wheel. You'll be amazed at how low you can run the pressure and increase the grip in comparison to clinchers. €25

Rear 120mm fixed gear clincher wheel. A black quando hub fixed/free. 32h unknown black rim, plenty of braking life. Runs true and bearings are decent. €15

Collection in D14

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭randomstuff

Offer asking for fixed rear wheel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭Euppy

Perfect. I have to remove a freewheel that is on it and it will be ready to pick up on Saturday or Sunday (depending if I am riding the Evil). I'll PM you later in the week about it. You should have my address/number from a previous collection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭ciarsciars

Next in line for the fixed rear wheel if the deal falls through.

The fixed wheel has now gone to randomstuff.

Still have the tubular front wheel

Also for sale. Cycleops mag+ trainer. €10

Bell meteor ii tt helmet €5

• Advertisement

Also got 2 desktop fans (14-16in diameter maybe?) that I am selling also. Great for turbo. They have 3 speeds but one of them is stuck at medium speed only. Did the job for the turbo but I've upgraded to an air mover on the floor to free up desk space.

€10 for the 2 of them together

Can a mod change the title of this to 'clearout' or 'multiple items' as i have added other stuff that people may not be expecting.

Please and thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

I'll take the TT Helmet and fans if still available?

Sorry, was away on holidays. They are indeed.

Pm me to arrange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Cheers. Will give you a shout tomorrow

• Advertisement
Advertisement