Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Relocating from Dublin to Kerry

• 18-07-2021 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

I'm looking at relocating from Dublin to Kerry. High rents not giving us much of an option.

Any advice on where in Kerry to live & buy a house. Would need good broadband connection to support remote working.

Looking ideally Tralee town or close by. Perhaps there are areas to avoid etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Welcome to the Kingdom.

I moved down a few years ago. Best move ever. I get to fly my blue flag on the gate once a year 🤣.

Location depends on what you want. I'm outside town, 5 minutes in the car and have some land and a stunning view.

I've fibre broadband as well

A friend also moved down recently and is buying closer to town.

Decide your budget and what's important to you in moving and then start looking.

Not much on the market but you'll get what you want with some patience

Happy to chat via pm or if you're down to meet for a coffee .

Advertisement