Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir to gomo

Options
  • 18-07-2021 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Is gomo coverage any good? Can you use a gomo sim in an old eir phone? First mobile for one of the kids. He's 11. Thinking cheap. Thanks.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

GoMo runs on eirs network, so same coverage as eir. And yes, will work in an old eir or meteor phone

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sjsj

I've been trying to sign up to GOMO 14.99 deal for the past couple of weeks.

I put in all my details correctly & hit 'Pay Now',

then it says 'processing your transaction'

and then it says 'Oops! Unfortunately an error has occurred with our payment system, please try again later'

I've tried many times, at all hours of the day, and even at 5am, - but keep getting the same message.

I posted the issue on their Facebook page, and it was deleted off there in less than 5mins!

I sent them a message on FB Messenger - no reply.

Anyone having the same issue trying to join GOMO?

Advertisement