Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockdown "Presents"

Options
  • 15-07-2021 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭

So I've got Covid, wife and kids (4 years old twins) don't. Result is that I'm annexed to the attic for 10 days, with the work laptop, Netflix and a fridge full of beer and snacks, while the rest of them are driving each other crazy downstairs. I'm trying to set it up so that the postman brings them a present every day. Today we had a delivery of donuts that went down a treat. Tomorrow there's some small Lego, I've ordered some new pyjamas for Tuesday next week, and Mr.Men books. Any other ideas for things I can get shipped? Dublin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭MyLove4Satan

A man to have sex with your wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Lockdown presents… another case; shunned by family and banished to the attic.

Advertisement