Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Inis mor. Looking for the girl in the yellow dress

• 15-07-2021 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11 seanofahtaigh

I know this is a long shot but who knows. I was on inismor on the 8th of July and while cycling on the island my paths crossed on a number of occasions with the girl dressed in a yellow summer dress, black denim jacket and white runners. She was cycling with a friend back from dun aonghasa towards kilronan, we sat opposite each others tables in Ti Joe watty at lunchtime. I saw her again as she stopped outside my glamping pod . If you are reading this I would love to get in touch with you.  

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭ Pen Rua

A Boards romance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭ Sky King

This would have been a good one for Ray D'Arcy circa 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,637 ✭✭✭✭ josip

First one of these threads on the new platform.

Must dig out some Don Henley

• Registered Users Posts: 31,994 ✭✭✭✭ o1s1n

She have the right type of complexion for your human skin suit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,498 ✭✭✭✭ Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Tom Cruise to lead in the movie..

Do NOT ask me how I define the terms "man", "woman", "male" or "female" when you reply to this post. You know the answer and it's probably irrelevant to the discussion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ Dick Turnip

I don't know, is it? In this case maybe so, he should have just introduced himself at the pub after, rather than waiting a week to hunt her on the internet

I just feel many people in time will think that approaching anyone outside of an app will be "fairly creepy"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ naughtysmurf

A case of you snooze, you lose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭ The One Doctor

This isn't creepy.

Its public stalking. Even now he's trolling through Facebook muttering to himself.

OP... it's easy enough to find a person with the right approach, but publicly asking is very bad form.

Are you a Rimworld fan by any chance? She probably won't like being turned into a hat tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭ The One Doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 10,351 ✭✭✭✭ ben.schlomo

At least she had a friend with her and was going the opposite way, some hope for her still being alive.

Also, IBTL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭ Markus Antonius

Christ above. I knew this thread would fill instantly with white knights concerned for this poor defenseless woman's safety. I don't know if it's borne out of hardcore feminism or a hatred for the human race.

Why don't you provide us with a pamphlet so that we can learn about your suffocating rules. Maybe then we won't violate them and find ourselves in court on rape charges

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Locked. If she sees this she may, or may not, get in touch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement