Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luxaflex smart blinds - experience, connectivity, reviews

Options
  • 15-07-2021 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi! While looking to fix my blinds and install some smart blinds... I was talking to a blinds installation guy here and he recommended luxaflex smart blinds. When I look up luxaflex website, there is not a lot of details on the smart blinds. they don't have easily accessible support either. reviews online (https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.luxaflex.co.uk) are not great.

Anyone has installed luxaflex motorized blinds? how has your experience been?

---- more nuanced questions ----

Did you buy the hub, remote, or charger?

I think the hub is connected to internet via wifi, correct?

what is the connectivity type and range? I mean, for a 2 floor + converted attic house, will the RF (or whatever) range reach from the hub to ground floor + attic?

Can I use one remote to control 3 blinds that are in the same room together?

---- end nuanced questions ----

Lemme know if you have some other smart blinds suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭brio09

I guess smart blinds are not popular here?

Advertisement