Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£10 off next purchase of £25 or more on Amazon*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

"Unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer. "

Every.....single.....time.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

This is 2-3 days old at this stage. I'd imagine they've hit the quota by now.

Very strict guidelines to, has to be sold by Amazon so fairly limited as to what's on offer. New rules screw our prices to.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 keithcm

RossieMan wrote: »
    This is 2-3 days old at this stage. I'd imagine they've hit the quota by now.

Very strict guidelines to, has to be sold by Amazon so fairly limited as to what's on offer. New rules screw our prices to.

Worked for me code is DISCOUNT10P

Got final fantasy retrograde for 36.11 with 10 off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,783 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

not for me, Clive.

Thanks OP bought Marvel’s avengers for PS5 for €30 I know the game online is rubbish (I hate live services to) but I’ve heard the story mode is good though and there is lots of free story DLC so happy days.

Thanks again OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Thanks a million.

Advertisement