Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures on laptop corrupting

Options
  • 03-07-2021 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

I uploaded photos from my phone to my laptop.
    They uploaded fine at the time, but now I notice when I go to view them in my Pictures folder on laptop, they have become distorted/ corrupted and won't display or open properly.
    What happened that they suddenly corrupted?
    What can I do to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I am me123 wrote: »
    They uploaded fine at the time, but now I notice when I go to view them in my Pictures folder on laptop, they have become distorted/ corrupted and won't display or open properly.

What was the error when they wouldn't open?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I am me123 wrote: »

Have you disconnected the phone?

It's possible they are still on the phone but showing in the windows browser or something.

Advertisement