Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notebooksbillinger + Mailboxde

Options
  • 03-07-2021 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Against my better judgment, I just ordered an RTX 3080 ti from notebooksbillinger. They don't ship outside Germany, so I had to route it via Mailboxde. Has anybody done this lately? It was quite painful getting the addresses and payment details to work on their website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Luck100 wrote: »
    Against my better judgment, I just ordered an RTX 3080 ti from notebooksbillinger. They don't ship outside Germany, so I had to route it via Mailboxde. Has anybody done this lately? It was quite painful getting the addresses and payment details to work on their website.

2 months ago i tried that as www.notebooksbilliger.de were the only place in germany with semi frequent nvidia card drops.

I also used mailboxde. but unfortunatly the order was cancelled by notebooksbilliger.

It might be changed now but people on the alerts discords were saying that if you used a parcel forwarder with notebooksbilliger it was an auto order cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Luck100

It looks like it might work now. I got an email with the bill of sale pdf, including my delivery address at mailbox.de. I paid with Amazon wallet, and I got the email from Amazon stating that payment has been taken from my credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

If not try Tiptrans. This worked for me.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭doccy

If it fails try caseking, afaik they will deliver to Ireland and have stock

doccy wrote: »
    If it fails try caseking, afaik they will deliver to Ireland and have stock

Well, if I wanted to pay outrageous prices I would have ordered from caseking to begin with :)

NB got more aggressive with their price cuts so I got a Asus TUF 3080 ti for 1499. Caseking is still working their pre-crypto crash prices.

• Advertisement

Package is with Mailboxde....looking good :)

Looks like notebooksbillinger got cleaned out of 3080's and some 3080ti's this weekend.

Well, it all worked perfectly! I used the GSL shipping option from Mailboxde. Buying from Germany seems to be the way to go at the moment if you want the best price and don't want to wait any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭PaulRyan97

Might have to look into that then, managed to snap a 3090 FE on the LDLC drop today but it got cancelled as they must have blacklisted the forwarding address.

Alternate.de and Mindfactory are also competitive on prices in some cases. It's really the wild west of pricing right now, stuff makes no sense.

Advertisement