Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

premier health chec ireland, experiences?

Options
  • 02-07-2021 3:51pm

Not sure where this should be posted so move it if you want.

Im going through alot of bad health atm chronic pain etc. I came across this guy https://www.premierhealthcheck.ie/pages/meet-the-team Micheal Hughes. Now to be honest I dont know what to make of it , I see alot of "certifications" but very few degrees. Anyone had any experience with him or the premier health clinic in drogheda. The alternative is fitswilliam food test clinic in dublin for food intolerance testing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,933 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Would a doctor not be better that two random lads with an alphabet soup list of qualifications in quackery?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Id go for tge second bloke , sure look at his qualifications , "holds a Diploma in Bio-Energy, a Master Teacher certification in integrated Energy Therapy, Certification in Matrix Energetic".

• Registered Users Posts: 24,855 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

If you are unwell, felling unwell, go and see a GP...

None of the ‘practitioners’ are showing any medical qualifications and several aspects of what services they provide are in their description seriously vague..

“Being a long-term practitioner of sitting and active meditations has given Dennis a profound understanding of human nature. His presence and experience as well as his humor is reflected through all that he teaches and shares, bringing a quality of relaxed wisdom and joyous creativity to his teaching style.
    Dennis runs independent meditation and well-being clinics throughout Ireland and also delivers industry leading International seminars in Energy Medicine and Self-Empowerment techniques.“

Erm...no

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I would not buy a second hand sock from those lads.
    See a doctor.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

IgG food intolerance testing is a scam whoever does it. Go to a real doctor

• Advertisement

Alternatively and unfortunately, we're not allowed give medical advice around these parts , however as a practicing vet , if you give me your symptoms, i may be able to help.

All of the above, may or may not be true and should be taken with a grain of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Alternatively and unfortunately, we're not allowed give medical advice around these parts , however as a practicing vet , if you give me your symptoms, i may be able to help.

All of the above, may or may not be true and should be taken with a grain of salt.
    So with your veterinary training and experience, you recommend an increased saline intake? Cool!

So with your veterinary training and experience, you recommend an increased saline intake? Cool!

Yes via the eyeballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Yes via the eyeballs.

Not via the vageegee with a Gwyneth Paltrow egg?

Advertisement